Static Dissipative Coating/ESD Coating
Static Dissipative Coating System is comprised of a conductive water-based epoxy primer and aliphatic urethane topcoat. It will provide protection where static control is critical.
- Protects sensitive equipment.
- Epoxy primer provides aggressive bond to substrate.
- Color stability.
- Superior gloss retention.
- Resists certain aggressive chemicals.
- ESD flooring is a seamless system designed to prevent electro-static damage.
- Electronics production.
- Equipment in clean rooms.
- Electronic s assembly areas.
- Computer rooms.
- Aircraft hangers.