Epoxy Trowel down
Epoxy Trowel Down systems are 1/8” – 1/4” high build protective resurfacing systems utilizing an epoxy and silica aggregate mortar, high build grout and seal coats. Different seal coat options are available for specific needs.
- High solids.
- VOC compliant low odor during installation.
- Protects substrates from conditions of thermal shock, and heavy impact and wear.
- Resist’s degradation from many chemicals, acids and alkalies.
- Wide range of colors available.
- Available with an antimicrobial agent.
- Loading docks.
- Drum storage area and commercial.
- Waste water treatment facilities.
- Traffic aisles and manufacturing.
- Food and beverage facilities.
- Petroleum refineries.
- Pulp and paper plant.